Wednesday, June 13, 2007

44 days

im always a stupid. im always a loser. when it comes to 'friend'.

i have a new friend. my new thinking-friend. when i want to solve something, i will search for my new friend. not like i have abandoned my other friend, but i find that it is more easier to talk about anything and everything to a friend that im not really closed with. i find that my new friend will hear my problem, will give some opinion without even care about my feeling that might hurt later. some friend will not say their opinion that they think will hurt me later. that is the reason why i choose to tell my new friend about everything. me and my new friend share about everything that pop out of our mind. we share our thoughts, interest, even our crush. i find my life is good. but..

my new friend now has new friend too. my new friend has abandoned me now. we have not talk like before. we stop sharing our thoughts on anything. and we keep fighting with each other. not like punching to each other face, or pulling each other hair. but we always say stupid, bad-bad words to each other. and i find that we are no longer friend but enemy. though i always maintain my friendship with my other friend, but this 44 days friendship with my new friend really affect my life. i dont want to be my new friend enemy, coz i hate to be someone's enemy. and i cant find a reason to hate my new friend, then i cant be my new friend's enemy. now i find my life is miserable.

p/s: and i really dont know what i am supposed to do. so i will be an anti-social as i am before.
p/p/s:'44days' is not really the days that we have been friend. i just put some figure there. like i will count the days i spend with my new friend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

life sux.

everyone is busy nowadays.
and I HATE BUSY PEOPLE.

i really do.
i really, really do.

Anonymous said...

Y?

Unknown said...

this is dark.
the yellow n red really gives a highlight there.

funny when i read fight not like pulling each other hair.
if its true, i wish the person who u pulled been bald.
wahahhahaha.

er..tergelak.hehe.

Husna said...

that person is new to you. yet he/she has become your friend and enemy, in less than one year.

life IS complicated.

not all new things are better :)

simah said...

raje: yeah. i hate busy people. and i hate myself when im busy. coz i will not be so frenly wit people. dem i hate that act.

genjo_sanzo: dunno.

cartoon: haha. sure botak punye la kalo tarik2 rambut. never done it before pon. haha.

husna: haha. nmpk sgt xde chemistry kan? ngahaha..nk ade kawan mcm 'kawan' kamu tu. boley?? ;)

Hani said...

seema, talks bout friends, and friendship. endless.

they just meant to come and go. none will stay.

but we are still here. use us while we stay! haha.

you will chill kn seema. please! hihi.

simah said...

hani: dunno y..but i find dat im so into fren thingy..haha..im more closed to fren than else kot. plus, i adore relationship called 'friendship' so much.

;)