Thursday, August 07, 2008

dusty blog it is

hi all! im back from some cuti-cuti memblog. ngahaha.

n now im announcing that im working my ass-up right now with Symphony BPO Solutions, KL. in front of convention centre. im being a kuli-batak bos. ha-ha. Guess wat? im officially a programmer kununnyela! ^_^

im staying with my brother and my sis-in law in serdang. so anyone in kl wanna meet up with me and go soping2, concert2, gig2, mkn2, outing2 do call me okeeeyy! chuna, raje amek perhatian oke! bosan bakk kot ddk ngn org da kawen. gile xde life. haha.

ill keep posting about me n my life after this in this blog, as LOTS of my fren dah ngomel2 'apahal ko xupdet blog ko?'. haha. soooo.. wait 4 it coz it's coming rigth away! hehe. poyo bakk! :)

5 comments:

asotoko said...

as LOTS of my fren dah ngomel2 'apahal ko xupdet blog ko?' <-- ni betul..aku ngomel sendiri la..x da la bg tau kat hang...

eh..nnti 27 dan 28 bln ni aku ada kat convention centre tu..nnti dtg la melawat aku.nnti kita jmpa kat konvo aku cite lebih detail keh...
see ya..kerja rajin2

simah said...

haha. btol pon ina. ramai je ngomel kt aku suh updet blog. haha.

dtg kl ehh! nice!!! nk gi la convention nnt. dpn ofis aku je. aku ajak chuna skali nnt ehhh. hehe.

stadi rajen2 ina! caiyokk! :)

Durruz Azam said...

weyh...suda keje.bgus2...leh paw...bnje diri ku....stay kat serdang ke?dkt aje kte...leh r hang out nnt.cya~

Anonymous said...

durus~ hehe. jom futsal! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!