Friday, August 08, 2008

frieking awesome! 'kuli-batak bos'

"bes ke keje eh? xbosan ke keje eh?"

Soalan yang selalu diajukan aku kepada rakan-rakan yang telah pon menjalani kehidupan sebagai seorang pekerja. and now im experiencing the same thing. YES, I have experienced it during my internship, but it is still considered as my pre-working life. not a whole working life thingy.

"keje sakess dow. tp bes gle r".

ayat yang aku slalu bagi kt abg + adikaku if drang tanye soalan kt aku pasal keje. YES! keje aku sakes. sbb aku kene bt keje yg mencabar. my list of work scope:

1. Develop, modify and maintain system for client.
2. Support and assist client about the system.
3. Being the IT support team.

kalo tgk dr skop keje, "gile simple keje ko!" kompem korang ckp cmtu kan. BUT!, the hassle, kepale-hotak gle nye keje. ha-ha. now i know that being the IT people is not an easy job. u may seem to think that its an easy job, but seeing the real system being done by my teammate, and how the really have to stay back to handle all those thing made me think that im not going to be in this position for a long time. as i also want to get married with ehem2, have children and have to take care of my family later on. but this type of job does 1 really gud matter of all - the money maker! hehe. gud, skillful programmers can make up to 3.5-4k per month after having like 2-3 years of experience. damn nice salary if only i dont want to get married. huhu.

but the best thing in my job is that, i am being granted the admin authorities in all system (gile kuase bakk!), and for the 1st time in my life i enter 1 level of floor full of server. there are thousand of server (gile jakun bakk!) which later i'll handle them and that's quite a big task for me. freaking awesome job for me. he-he.

all i can say is that, i hate having a job coz i have to work my ass-up everyday to get paid by my company, but i like my job coz it really thought me the meaning of being the IT people. chewahh! -puji keje aku cm bos aku bace je post neh. haha-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha poyo bakkk xD

Anonymous said...

haha. keje IT mmg ssh. dulu aku intern job scope lebih kurang ko describe ni aaa.. wat sistem, maintain, support.. mmg separuh gila gak la kalau malas.. but then kalau enjoy dan rajin ok je.. huhu

ehem! bile nk kawen tu?

Husna said...

tak ku sangke rumet aku super poyo! :P

weh, gile la jodoh kite kuat siyal. dari 2nd sem foundation asek ngan ko! ni keje pon dekat2 dah neh.

nnt lepak2 lunch. cewah!

p.s - aku nak kawen cepat gak.