Friday, August 15, 2008

missing him

If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And will never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now.

"Realize, Colbie Calliet"


im missing him.

him who always cheer me up while im down. him who do treat me damn gud even that im no gud to him. him who will always be there for me when i really need someone to talk to. him who always be mad at me if im sick coz he dont like sick people around him.him who hardly make a joke but once his joke could make me laugh all day. him who tried to be the man who i can lean against to. him who wanted to act so cool in front of me but inside he's just like a kid. him who have a lot of thing to say to me, but he dont know where to start. him who never fail to spent an hour with me every single day we were together. him who taught me the meaning of love.

damn. i miss him so much.

Cinta sejati yang bisa
Memberi tanpa harus menerima
Dia membawa damai dan bahagiakan jiwa
untuk semua manusia


Hanya cinta sejati yang bisa
Bertahan tanpa mengenal waktu
Tak kan pernah sirna bagai karang di samudra
Kan abadi tuk selamanya


Seperti itulah cintaku
Untuk dirimu
Tulus dan apa adanya
Datang dari semua rasa
Sucinya hati
Atas nama cinta sejati


Dan bila engkau telah mengerti
Betapa besar artinya cinta
Hingga setiap nafas yang mengalir di tubuhmu
Ada cinta dari Yang Kuasa

"Cinta Sejati, Element"

im counting days to 22nd August. missing him is the worst ever feeling i ever felt. can't wait to meet him.

Faizfahmi

5 comments:

Husna said...

my roommate is absolutely highly in love.

your romantic side has finally revealed ;)

happy for u! :)

Fazira Albaijure said...

cewah.. katars jugak sima ni, hehe.. pape puns emoga berbahagia. dan tahniah dh dpt keja! :)

Fazira Albaijure said...

eh silap eja, hehe

katars => karats :P

simah said...

chuna: yes, i am! hehe.

kak sara: da tue2 mmg karat la kak sara. hehe. thanks 4 d wish~ =)

chillsberry said...

rumate aku pun karat gak..tak bleh blah kadang2 ;p